About Partners In Psychology
We are a psychological practice aiming to provide the highest quality service.
We primarily perform counselling services via direct individual referral, Mental Health Care Plans or other similar referral sources. Partners in Psychology is a practice which supports all people. We support clients of any gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity and relationship status. We are a neurodiverse and kink friendly practice. We aim to provide the same high quality support to everyone, with ongoing efforts in developing our understanding for better working with our lovely and intersectionality unique clients
1. Development and Collaboration: to continually work with people to improve knowledge, skills, character and experience.
2. Acceptance and Care: to be open and accepting of ourselves and whoever we work with, and providing the best support regardless of their identity, background or circumstance.
3. Honesty and Validation: to be as truthful, supportive, direct and clear to all those that we deal with.
4. Adaptability and Individualised: to be flexible to our clients’ needs and to provide the support that best suits them.
5. Humility and Humour: be humble and let our achievements speak for themselves, alongside retaining appreciation of the lighter side of life.
Arrange A Consult
We only employ psychologists who match our ethos - working with our clients, not directing them. Talk to us today about your needs
Please fill in our contact form or get in touch directly via the phone number or email below.
We are here to help you
If you would like to get in touch with us, please fill in the form below